HFS 50100 Advance Grinding machine
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines on our trade platform. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Model: HFS 50100 Advance
Machine type: Other
Documentation / manuals included? Yes
HFS 50100 Advance
- Advanced Model
- Maximum grinding precision for large and heavy parts
- The rigid, wide work table moves only on one axis - this design allows for an extra-long table guideway on a very wide machine base, ensuring perfect load distribution at both travel end positions.
- Automatic Surface Grinder
- Advance models feature an electronic PLC and a touchscreen display for easy programming of grinding cycles
- An electronic hand-wheel allows for easy set-up and manual axis movement on Advance models
- V-guides and boxways are counter-laminated with Turcite B, ensuring smooth table movement at any load.
- Column moves in the Z axis on hand-scraped, counter-laminated V-guides and boxways, ensuring total elimination of any stick-slip effect.
- In automatic mode, the operator-defined feeds, spark-out strokes and homing motions are automatically processed, and upon completion coolant supply, spindle and feed are stopped
- The grinding spindle moves only vertically - this design ensures 100% exact grinding wheel feed with maximum angular precision across the entire work area.
- Hydraulically operated linear table movement, infinitely variable, high consistency, and soft reversal of direction
- The stand-alone hydraulic unit is easy to maintain and mechanically and thermally separated from the main machine frame to ensure the most constant working conditions possible.
- Large grinding spindle, dynamically balanced, completely sealed with permanent lubrication
- Grinding spindles are carefully assembled by experienced professionals in air-conditioned clean rooms using selected precision bearings.
- Once the machine is put into operation, the automatic central lubrication system supplies all guides and preloaded ball screws with the correct amount of oil.
- Optionally, all models can be equipped with a mechanical grinding wheel dresser that can be used at any grinding height and column position - this reduces unnecessary down-times.
- Grinding area (max.): 500 x 1.000 mm
- Spindle nose-to-table surface distance: 590 mm
- Travel X-axis: 1.140 mm
- Travel Y-axis: 540 mm
- Feed speed X-axis: 5 - 25 mm/min
- Feed depth, Y axis (Advance): 0 - 0,01 mm
- Automatic Z axis feed: 0,5 - 12 mm/min
- Speed (50 Hz): 1.450 rpm
- Main drive, continuous load: 7,5 kW
- Grinding wheels dimensions: 355 x 40 x 127 mm
- Overall dimensions (length x width x height): 4,45 x 2,2 x 2,2 m
- Weight: 5.000 kg
- 2-axis position indicator
- balancing station
- balancing shaft
- operating tools
- diamond dresser
- coolant system
- grinding wheel
- grinding wheel flange
- anchor bolts
- setup elements
- grind wheel remover
- rear splatter guard
- electromagnetic clamping plate 500x1000 mm
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment