New Business Opportunity- Diamond Cut Refinishing Machine For Alloy Wheels
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines on our trade platform. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Model: Diamond Cut Refinishing Machine
Machine type: Other
Location of machine: UK
Documentation / manuals included? Yes
Is the equipment viewable under power? Yes
A Smart Way to Repair Diamond Cut Alloy Wheels
A real business opportunity, for people looking for a real change!
Tired of manufacturing competitiveness and working long stressful hours for little reward?
Earn your true potential, a real business opportunity you deserve!
WHAT IS THE DC-2?
DC-2 has been designed from the ground up to be a refinishing machine for alloy wheels which can be use as a mobile solution, our machine will produce a great finish of the same standard as the large CNC lathe machines. The user interface is simple and easy to use.
KEY FEATURES OF THE DC-2
- Super fast probing can read a typical 20″ wheel in 30 seconds for fast wheel throughput.
- We dont need to save the wheel profile due to the speed of the DC-2.
- Saving a profile will increase the risk wrong profile upload which can cause machine and wheel damage.
- Easy to use touchscreen interface with step by step instructions.
- DC-2 wheel lathe cuts wheels from 14″ to 22″ in diameter.
- Intergrated camera for online support.
- Rapid two stage process – Scan wheel, cut wheel.
- Worlds smallest design saves on valuable workshop space or fit into a van for a mobile repair service.
- DC-2 Only requires a 230v 13amp Single phase electrical supply.
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment