We currently have the following vacancies:
Position: Service Engineer
Locations throughout the UK including East Anglia, South East, South West, Midlands, North East and North West
The Machinery Management People have lived and breathed engineering for over 35 years and has a wealth of experience in the machinery sector. We are looking to expand our current operations and we currently have several vacancies available for experienced Service Engineers looking to further develop their careers.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for servicing & repairs. machinery breakdowns at customer/client sites around the UK and installations. With a growing portfolio of high-profile OEM’s and innovative companies, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates looking for a technically challenging role within an organization operating nationally.
- Responding to service calls around the UK
- Test, Install and Commission a wide variety of CNC and other machinery equipment
- Electrical and Mechanical Fault Finding
- Offering advice and technical support to customers
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
- Diagnose and Repair Machine Breakdowns
- Help Support Customers with Technical Issues
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Field based experience of CNC Machine Tool Service or Maintenance
- Electrical & Mechanical Skills
- Conversant in a variety of CNC control systems and machine types
- Good Communication Skills
- Full Driving License (Maximum Three Points)
- Willingness to travel
- Motivated to work on industry leading equipment
To submit your CV for this exciting Service Engineer opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.