Quick CNC UB - 481
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Make: Quick CNC
Model: UB - 481
Machine type: Other
X traverse: 1300mm
Y traverse: 2550mm
Z traverse: 200mm
Max spindle speed: 2400rpm
Number of tools: 8
Table size: 1220 x 2440mm
The UB-481 is a heavy duty rotary-type auto tool changing machine center with excellent configurations. Boring head and auto loading & unloading parts are optional.
It can be used in the furniture decoration industry, wood products processing, musical instruments industry, artwork industry and electronic industry.
* Strong structure makes the routers more stable
* High level of accuracy
* Compatible with Type3/Router 8/ArtCAM/AlphaCAM/UcanCAM and other kinds of CAD/CAM software
* Heavy duty, high precision and high efficiency
- ATC air cooling (HSD) spindle
- Drum type ATC, 8 station tool changer
- ISO - 30 tool holder
- ISO - 30 collet
- Centralised automatic lubrication system with short of oil, low pressure and high pressure alarm system
- Extra large 6"" centralised dust collection control system
- Spindle and pneumatic boring heads are independantly driven to ensure stable high precision processing and transmission
- Machine body made with stress relieved material to maintain accuracy
UB - 481 routers additional specification:
- Processing range - 1300 x 2500mm
- Z1 & Z2 axis - 200mm
- Workpeice height - 200mm
- X & Y axis - 80m / min
- Z axis - 20m / min
- Spindle power - 9KW - ISO30
- X axis rapid speed - 80M / min
- Y axis rapid speed - 80M / min
- Z axis rapid speed - 20M / min
Not exactly what you are after?
Quick CNC offer a fully customised option.
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment