AlphaCNC Benchtop Wood Routing CNC Machine Series BT-6012
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Model: Benchtop Wood Routing CNC Machine Series BT-6012
Machine type: Other
Location of machine: UK
The power of CNC on your bench
Now you can bring the power and capabilities of an industrial CNC router to your desk. The Benchtop Series is the first desktop model with the rigid build of an industrial CNC machine. Designed with industrial ball screws on every axis and equipped with 20mm linear rail, you get better motion and more control than any other machine in this price or size range.
The Benchtop Series revolutionizes the desktop market with a high-quality construction that has not previously been available in a machine of this size. The Benchtop Series is perfect for educational settings, hobbyist shops, and startup companies where a large machine simply is not possible or necessary. Complete with manufacturer lifetime tech support, this machine is perfect for every user from a novice to the most experienced CNC user.
Contact us today to find out how you can get everything you need from a CNC router that fits right on your desk.
Working Area 600*1200*150mm.
2.2kw water coolant Spindle.
Yako Stepper driver.
86 series stepper motor.
DSP A11 Controller.
20mm linear rail.
All axes ballscrew transmission.
Auto tool zero sensor.
Cast iron structure.
Benchtop Series CNC can accurately cut virtually any hard material including:
- and More
So, what software is involved in CNC? There are primarily three parts:
- Your CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is where you design your parts to be routed, lathed, milled, or cut.
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) software converts your CAD drawings into G-code, which is the programming language that the CNC control software understands.
- The CNC control software (which is the controller of the machine)then reads the G-code and turns it into motion to drive your machine.
Software We recommend (CAD/CAM all in one)
- Vectric Aspire
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Mozaik. Specialized in cabinet & furniture
- Google Sketchup
- Caligari TrueSpace
- Wings 3D
- Corel CAD
- Heeks CAD/CAM
- Dolphin CAD/CAM
- Vizion (ArtCam)
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment