Quick CNC PTP-3013
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines on our trade platform. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Make: Quick CNC
Machine type: Other
Control: SYNTEC - PC
X traverse: 1420mm
Y traverse: 2740mm
Z traverse: 300mm
Max spindle speed: 2400rpm
Number of tools: 8
Table size: 1300 x 6pcsmm
The PTP-3013 is a heavy duty rotary-type auto tool changing machine center with boring head and other excellent configurations.
Can be used in furniture decoration industry, wood products processing, musical instruments industry, artwork industry and electronic industry.
* Strong structure makes the routers more stable
* High levels of accuracy
* Compatible with Type3/Router 8/ArtCAM/AlphaCAM/UcanCAM and other kinds of CAD/CAM software
* PTP table with vacuum pads for both solid wood pieces and big panels
* Half gantry design for easier loading & unloading
* Big power HSD spindle
* Heavy duty, high precision, European type design and high efficiency
- Drum type ATC, 8 station tool changer
- 12V4H boring head
- ER - 32 / HSK - 63F tool holder
- ER - 32 / 12 - 13 mm collet
- 30 mm / HSK - 63F vertical spindle tool holder
- Centralised automatic lubrication system with short of oil, low pressure and high pressure alarm system
- Extra large 6"" centralised dust collection control system
- Automatic tool compensator equipped with crash - proof function
- Spindle and pneumatic boring heads are independently driven to ensure stable high precision processing and transmission
- Machine body made with stress relieved material to maintain accuracy
PTP - 3013 routers additional specification:
- Max working area - 3000 x 1300 mm
- Z1 & Z2 axis - 200 mm
- Workpeice height - 200 mm
- X & Y axis - 60m/min
- Spindle power - 9KW - ISO - F63
- Pneumatic line boring head - 12V4H
- Vacuum pump - 5.5KW - 160m³/h
- Rapid speed X axis -80M/min
- Rapid speed Y axis - 80M/min
- Rapid speed Z axis - 20M/min
Not exactly what you are after?
Quick CNC offer a fully customised option.
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment