Laser-Jet 2512 FL 1500
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines on our trade platform. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Model: Laser-Jet 2512 FL 1500
Machine type: Other
Control: GPlus Cut 4000 B
Documentation / manuals included? Yes
Laser-Jet 2512 FL 1500
- Laser Cutting System
- Laser Cutting Systems with extremely small foot-prints
- Laser-Jet Cutting Systems feature a transverse layout:
- Machine bridge runs along the long work surface dimension (X axis) The cutting table does not have to be pulled out of the machine for plate loading and parts unloading.
- Equipped with fiber lasers with various beam powers.Lowest operating cost due to highest efficiency.
- Laser beam is guided in a flexible fiberoptic cable, eliminating the requirement to clean beam travel optics
- Flexible, functional, and space-saving - maximum cutting efficiency in stainless steel, aluminum, copper alloys, and other high-reflectivity metals
- Due to the fiber laser's shorter wavelength, the cutting process is performed within a sealed enclosure. The enclosure automatically closes upon start of a cutting job and opens at the end of the cutting operation to allow direct removal of cut parts.
- Machine control can be connected to the internet. This will allow remote control functions and remote diagnostics and monitoring of the system state.
- Cutting lens is protected by an easy to replace protective glass lens
- minimum requirements for the setup site
- Very ergonomic handling and easy operation
- Virtually maintenance-free laser operation
- Automatic cutting process guide, height sensing
- labeling of cut parts with the same cutter head
- Available with manually retractable cutting table, or with automatic changer table System
- Can be equipped with cutting drawers (optional)
- Turning unit for tube machining can be integrated into the work surface (optional)
- Workpiece support height: 1.000 mm
- Throat width: 2.850 mm
- Throat height: 60 mm
- Max. workpiece weight: 2,5 kg/dm_
- Travel X-axis: 2.500 mm
- Travel Y-axis: 1.250 mm
- Travel Y-axis extension (optional): 1.500 mm
- Travel Z-axis: 70 mm
- Positioning accuracies:
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment