Bahar PS500 Screen Filling Machine
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines on our trade platform. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Machine type: Other
Location of machine: United Kingdom
Service details: Part History
Documentation / manuals included? Yes
Is tooling / spares included? Yes
Is the equipment viewable under power? Yes
Machine used in screen cleaner filling business. Very low but frequent levels of production (on average 5,000-10,000 50ml bottles every 2 weeks). Machine operated by 2 people at any time so machine output speeds were lowered to match the man power. Business owner is selling this machine because he now outsources his production.
- Filling different kinds of liquid from the end to the top of Bottle simultaneously
- (in terms of having ball-screw controlled by software)
- Easy change of different size of Bottle in the shortest time possible without any chang of machinery parts
- 316 stainless steel nozzles with pneumatic opening and closing without any leaking
- The use of metal by metal quality of valves and no usage of any O-rings or similar material
- 316 stainless steel tank with the capacity of 180 liter. The tank has automatic PLC level controlling in order to trigger
- Machine Use of pneumatic electronic valve and pump causes automatic opening & closing without interference of operator
- Anti- acid hoses (applied in pharmaceutical & chemical industry)
- Use of PLC & seven- inch monitor
- Machines manifest features: So low sublation , easy maintenance and exfoliated by CNC machinery
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment