AlphaCNC Wood Routing CNC Machine 1325
Click below to view prices for all machines
Register your details to view prices
Please register your details below to view prices for all machines on our trade platform. You will only need to do this once.
Already have an account? Click here to log in
Model: Wood Routing CNC Machine 1325
Machine type: Other
Location of machine: United Kingdom
Service details: Part History
Is the equipment viewable under power? Yes
- 9kw (12hp) ATC Spindle
- Rotary Carousel 8 Slots Tool Magazine
- Maintenance free brushless Yaskawa AC servo motors and drives
- Automatic tool calibration pad
- 6-zone vacuum table
- Pneumatic material placement stops
- Syntec industrial Control System
- Hand-held pulse generator
- Open architecture works with all industry standard CAD/CAM software
- No assembly required
- Easy-to-learn software
- Custom options available to meet your exact needs
- Networking and file management via USB and internet connectivity
|Z Clearance||200mm standard|
|Rapid Speed||75 m/s|
|Drive Motors||Japan Yaskawa Servo Motor|
|Drive System||Helical Rack & Pinion Gear, Ballscrew|
|Spindle||9kw (12hp) ATC Spindle|
|Tool Magazine||Rotary Carousel 12 Slots|
Standard Available options.
Available attachments for router models. Please note that some options may not be available on all models or with other options. Some options may result in limiting the cutting/working areas. Contact us for more details
- Drilling Bank
- Oil mist Coolant System
- HSD Aggregate Tool
- Rotary Axis
- Siemens Control System
- Siemens Servo Motor
Contact Us for more details.
So, what software is involved in CNC? There are primarily three parts:
- Your CAD (Computer Aided Design) software is where you design your parts to be routed, lathed, milled, or cut.
- CAM (Computer Aided Manufacturing) software converts your CAD drawings into G-code, which is the programming language that the CNC control software understands.
- The CNC control software (which is the controller of the machine)then reads the G-code and turns it into motion to drive your machine.
Software We Suggest (CAD/CAM all in one)
- Vectric Aspire
- Autodesk Fusion 360
- Mozaik. Specialized in cabinet & furniture
- Google Sketchup
- Caligari TrueSpace
- Wings 3D
- Corel CAD
- Heeks CAD/CAM
- Dolphin CAD/CAM
- Vizion (ArtCam)
Remove the stress & worry of collecting, installing and maintaining your machine.
Not just a collection service, features can include...
- Decommission (pre-owned)
- Load & deliver to buyer's site
- Unload and site to install position
- Fully commission machine
- 1, 2 or 3 year parts and labour warranty (new)
- Full PUWER assessment
- 24 or 48 hour on site response
- Annual maintenance services
- Banked hours for all your CNC equipment